Saturday, August 23, 2008

WWKD?

[Listen to the podcast here]

So, if there is anything I really despise, it is sexual blackmail.

Recently I overheard a conversation between two women with whom I am acquainted, a conversation that ended with:
"....and he forgot to take out the garbage two weeks in a row! So that's it. No sex for a week."
I shook my head.
I said. "Oh, I'd handle that very differently."
She said "Oh?"
I said "Yes," and then waited.
She took the bait. She said, "What would Kay do?"
I grinned and said, "I'd tell him we were going to have sex morning and night every day for two weeks."
"That's not a punishment!" she exclaimed.
"Really?" I said and arched an eyebrow. "I didn't say he could cum."
That shocked her speechless. Hee hee.

(edit: This entry was referenced by Figleaf in his Real Adult Sex blog)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure wick-edness.

- SacredTouch

2:48 AM, August 24, 2008  
Blogger figleaf said...

Excellent point, KR. Even if it was a good idea to sexualize punishment why on earth pick the one way that cements every conventional gender stereotype in the book?

And *definitely* if you're going to use sex for punishment why punish yourself as well?

Cool post.

figleaf

11:49 AM, August 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home