Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enter Silken's Web--An Induction by Kisses

(photo courtesy of spiderreview.com)
This sensual hypnosis session (25m:25s) is notable for its unique induction. The technique used for guiding relaxation is imagining soft, warm kisses working down the body from head to toes. Once in trance, listeners are invited to "enter Silken's web" and experience Silkenvoice's stories as if he or she is really there. Post-hypnotic suggestions are that listeners feel warm and loved upon awakening. Also available at this Lulu webpage.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it easy to give myself over to this induction. I felt completely at ease with this wholesome treat. In the preamble, I would have liked to have been given the option to remove all of my clothes, to heighten the experience. The words are warm and silky, not too personal, and yet, very intimate and satisfying. I'd recommend this gem of a recording to anyone looking to prepare to take part in a story, or even as a stand-alone experience, complete unto itself, to help you relax and unwind after a tough day or before dropping off for the night. To SilkenVoice, I say: thank you for this wonderful experience. I felt genuinely loved and cared for. I do believe the mainstream is ready for this type of audio experience.

- SacredTouch

6:04 AM, August 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home