Sunday, August 03, 2008

Her cleavage captured my eyes


Her cleavage captured my eyes. Her breasts were full, ripe. I could imagine a child nursing from them, suckling with deep draws, fingers splayed against the pale globe, feeling the beat of heart and the pump of milk. The intimacy of a nursing mother and child always awes me.

And then she moved, leaned over to pick something up off the floor, and my mind sexualized the swing of her breasts. I imagined her over me, her lush body naked and gleaming, feeding me her nipples. I imagined her riding my fingers, my fingers curled deep inside her, pressing against her pubic bone, pressing into her G-spot. I imagined her sounds, her whimpers and grunts and moans, as sensation overwhelmed her, and her animalistic side took over.

And then she spoke, and I set aside the images, and listened to her, and admired her fine mind and her nuanced self-expression.

Women are such complex creatures. And I do so appreciate them.

(podcast: listen here)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I dance with her, with the heart of her soul, the more I grow to appreciate the essence of her spirit. Her spirit, my soul, engaged, attracting and bonding, the inevitable, inexorable effect of a love too deep to explain or express. In the light of truth, a love so strong, I dare not call it my own.

- SacredTouch

2:15 PM, August 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are not men as complex?

2:18 PM, August 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what does complexity have to do with cleavage anyway? Men generally do not find cleavage very complex.

Maybe you assert that female complexity is breast related? I have not found any relation between the amount of cleavage and the complexity of the woman owning the cleavage.

11:57 AM, August 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If mature, educated, intelligent, spiritually evolved men were not as complex as women, women would never ever know (or appreciate) just how complex they are.

- SacredTouch

5:29 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Kayar Silkenvoice said...

The complexity of women has a lot to do with their mystery; with their sensuality, with their deeply rooted mother-ness: they are that which creates and sustains. They have minds, too, and some use them, honing their critical faculties so they are both logical and instinctual. The complexity of women is different from men, and it is their complexity that I was appreciating--no slight to males at all ;)

8:19 PM, August 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home