Monday, July 28, 2008

I missed you


I love you too much.
I see you too little.
And I miss you.

I miss you so much
I could wear a blue suit with a capital M on the front
M for miss
M for much
M for mind
as in I must be out of mine

M for midnight
the hour I lay in wait for you
wait for your voice in my head
walking down the corridors of my mind
pushing buttons
opening doors
making me laugh
making me cry

Oh yes,
M for my love
I miss you
I miss you like the ocean misses the shore as soon as its ebbed away
even knowing it will still be there the waves rush forward to kiss the sand
again and again
saying "I missed you"

I missed you.

(podcast: listen here)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately there are the big bodied planes that bring people closer together :-)

11:18 AM, August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home