Friday, August 08, 2008

Pale pink roses


Roses. A dozen of the palest pink, so pale at first glance I thought they were white. But the centers of the buds were blush. It was warm today, and when I got home from work the roses had partially opened. Their subtle scent immediately caught my attention, and when I saw the roses, I grabbed my camera. The above is just one of the many I took. It is a macro shot looking into the bud of the rose from an angle. There is something about it, about the lighting and shadows and the way the faint veins in the petals are visible, that really appeals to me. I thought I would share the beautiful pale pink roses with the rest of the world.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Light and lovely, the rose in this image feels worthy of a delicate touch.

- SacredTouch

4:15 AM, August 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home