Monday, June 23, 2008

I am now a published author!

My story "Where The Women Are" has been published in the anthology Wetter: more true lesbian sex stories edited by Nicole Foster. It was published by AlysonBooks in May and I didn't find out until today when I picked up the TON of mail from the post office.

Another story "Picnic Beneath The Willows" will soon be published by Mojocastle Press in the anthology The Longest Kiss edited by Chrissie Bentley with an introduction by Dave Thompson.

I'm so excited!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! One story out and a second coming up. Of course you've been a published author for many years, on this very website and other places. But indeed, good old paper is not the same. So again, congratulations, and hugs to you. Have some cognac.

1:35 AM, June 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this recently and meant to send my congrats. I'm glad to see your work being recognized.

8:43 AM, July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home