Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorite Positions

Apparently some people have been emboldened by my previous post. I've received a few emails with more questions. One was from a woman who said she noticed I'd mentioned a few positions that were easy to climax in and asked me what my favorite is, and why.

There are a lot of ways to have sex. I've had sex in lots of interesting places, both private and public, and I've enjoyed lots of positions and permutations since I've never limited myself to one gender or just two to a bed. But that said... well... When it comes down to it, my favorite position is missionary. It sounds boring, I know, but for me there is something magical about the intimacy of the missionary position. Yes, there are other positions in which I have more intense orgasms, but its not about that.

For me, there is nothing like having someone I feel deeply for over me, on me, in me. There is something about opening up, physically and emotionally. About looking into each other and sharing of ourselves. And the more comfortable I feel with my partner, the more likely I am to be open and free and, yes, multi-orgasmic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes.. I would have to agree..
I enjoy looking into my lovers eyes, and him at me..there is something
incredibly bonding there.

7:30 AM, October 13, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi.. can you please write something on achieving multiple orgasms???
I find that after oral.. when I have an orgasm.. it's over... over sensitive and ticklish.. tips please?

5:53 PM, October 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home