Sunday, September 06, 2009

Announcing the release of AudioSensual Erotic Shorts on CDBaby.com

I've been awfully quiet this summer, I know.  Not nearly as many posts as normal, and there is a good reason for that. Really. I've been working like mad on an audio project. My project this summer was to produce a collection of erotic vignettes for distribution on iTunes and Amazon and other audio retailers. I set myself the goal of having it released by Labor Day Weekend, and I am pleased to say that I beat my goal by a few days. AudioSensual Erotic Shorts was released September 3, 2009 on CDBaby.com. I expect to see the mp3s available on iTunes and Amazon in October. Just search for "silkenvoice" :) Next on the list, a complete site redesign for my audio stores AudioSensual.com and MyEroticAudio.com. And for those who are interested, the latest episode of my AudioSensual podcast was released yesterday.
Kayar Silkenvoice: AudioSensual Erotic Shorts, Vol. 1

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on releasing your CD. You've worked hard and I've listened to several of the stories. They're good. I hope the sales will surpass your expectations. Keep up the good work.

6:11 AM, September 12, 2009  
Blogger Daniel said...

That's great, I was wondering if I could post my erotic audio stories to cdbaby, now that you've done it, I know they won't have a problem with my stuff.

Although, aren't you a bit underpriced?

10:08 AM, October 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home