Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exciting news!

As of today there have been 95,000 downloads of AudioSensual podcast episodes since February 2009!

I just got the news that Jane's Guide reviewed my AudioSensual Podcast.
Vamp's write-up was fairly spare--god knows they review a LOT of stuff--but the jist of it is this:

Jane says Silkenvoice's AudioSensual Podcast is quality and original.
Jane's Guide says we're Quality and Original

Also, SexToys Buzz::Erotic Buzz loves Silkenvoice's Audio Erotica.
Erotic and Adult media Reviews

Two good reviews in the past couple of months! I'm very pleased

My iTunes ratings are going up, too, so if you listen through iTunes, do please take the time to stop by the iTunes AudioSensual Podcast page and give me a rating and/or review. Thanks!

(cross-posted from my AudioSensual Podcast page)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That's a good encouragement for your writing, and hopefully attracts more viewers / listeners and sales.

12:14 PM, June 11, 2009  
Blogger akiss2desire said...

As a writer of first person lesbian erotica and poetry at http://alesbiankiss2desire.blogspot.com , I am always interested to see a post like this. I am hoping for reviews ..and even the not so flattering ones are at least feedback I can use. I am glad to see you are getting your due. THANK you for sharing.

12:25 PM, June 11, 2009  
Blogger Ceci said...

that is awesome! good for you!

1:07 PM, June 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home