Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Vacation Notice

Hi, this is Silken, and the first thing I want to say is: Wow, my AudioSensual podcast is really taking off. As of today there have been 55 thousand downloads of podcast episodes in the past 3 months, and more than 6 thousand unique visitors. Amazing!

Secondly, I would like to point out that I produce this material partly as a labor of love, and partly as a desire to earn a living at what I love. So if you would please visit audiosensual.com or silkenvoice.com for a look at the wonderfully erotic full-length audio stories available for purchase and download, I would greatly appreciate it. Your purchases help keep me writing and recording.

Lastly, the April 5th and April 15th Podcast Episodes will not be released, as I am on vacation in the Orient for a few weeks. The next podcast should be released on April 25th.

Thank you for listening.

Want more Silkenvoice?
Site: http://www.AudioSensual.com
Podcast: http://AudioSensual.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello KR:
I recently came accross some of your work on literotica.com and then went to your websites. As a pretty severely disabled person, I want to thank you for the work that you do as it has helped me awaken my own sense of arousal in a way that is doable for me.
I also wish to thank you for being so open about your personal story.
Sincereley,
Ron in Illinois

3:13 PM, April 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home