Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Podcast Banned from iTunes?

Interesting. I checked my mail today and found the following email from iTunesabuse@apple.com

Dear Podcast Owner

The following podcast has not been included in the iTunes podcast directory.

Name: Silkenvoice Podcast
Feed URL: http://silkenvoice.mypodcast.com/rss.xml

Submissions may not be included in the directory for a variety of reasons. For more information, please see the podcast technical specification at http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/techspecs.html.


Sincerely,

The iTunes Store Team


Very odd. I've done some reading and I expect it is because of sexual content, but I'm really not that explicit in my podcasts. There does not seem to be a lot out there regarding getting a feed re-instated or re-submitted. I've tried to submit it again and I get: podcast has already been submitted. Anyone out there know how to get ahold of Apple to appeal, or how to get this fixed?

Silken.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silken, click on the tech specs link and scroll a little ways down to the content under the heading The Submission Queue. If this doesn't shed any light, try the link under Help at the end of the tech specs document.

2:51 AM, November 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home