Sunday, November 11, 2007

Enlightenment and erotic submission


Control is an illusion--surrender it to me.
Some say "all life is suffering" but for what purpose?
If your life seems without purpose, let me give you purpose--suffer for me.
Suffer for me and I will lead you toward enlightenment.
The Tantric model for the enlightened mind is orgasm.
The moment of enlightenment is like the moment of climax--that moment of blissful non-thinking being, of pure consciousness.
At the end of the path of suffering is enlightenment.
If enlightenment is like unto orgasm, let me enlighten you.
Surrender control to me.
Suffer for me.
And perhaps, if you are very good, I will let you cum for me.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel so seduced.....willing to surrender...offer my submission.....yours words alone imply such strength and power....i crave what you offer....as many do im sure frankie40_@excite.com

9:23 PM, November 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In climax there is no time. There is no person. There is no proper way, no technique. There is only now. There is only us. There is our bliss crafted from the miracle of two mating in unconscious unitary extasy.

Michael

11:42 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's nice to notice things beautiful.

8:30 AM, November 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home