Monday, May 01, 2006

Anonymous Literotica Feedback

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous
Comments:
Does your face match the Silken Voice? Does your quick intellect match the hint of impatience in your stories? What are the colors of your spirit and passion and mind? Does writing soothe the wounds from the slings and arrows of this life? The reader cannot help but wonder Who you are and Where you are going. thank you, KR.


To your first question I say:
Alas, no.
Would it be fair
if I had face to launch a thousand ships
in addition to a voice that can harden a thousand cocks
a libido strong enough to enchant a thousand men
an intellect sharper than a thousand blades
and Sheherazade's capacity for a thousand and one stories?
I am what I am
plain of face
neither beautiful nor ugly.
I prefer it that way.
Beauty has its price
and there are those who pay for it
all their lives.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home