Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Silken robe on silken sheets

Sushi for dinner: four pieces of unagi nigiri. Absolutely orgasmic. Sipping tea, I thanked my friend, and told him I had to get home to finish packing. He seemed a bit disappointed, but was understanding. I promised to see him again in two weeks and took my leave. On the way home I stopped at the liquor store and picked up a bottle of Bowmore sherry-casked single malt to bring with me to California. The Oregonian in me hates paying the sales-tax there.

I rushed home and the first thing I did was throw my robe on the bed and strip out of my clothes. There was something about the contrast of my robe on the sheets of my (gasp) unmade bed that made me decide to snap a photo. So here it is. As I write this, I am wrapped in that robe, sitting cross-legged on those sheets. Yummmm.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay, that is as it should be. Silken material against a silken body of such a beautiful person as you.

Jim

7:22 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger kujmous said...

There is one ingredient missing. My hunch is that it is only missing from the text -- not from the moment ;)

2:59 AM, February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home