Thursday, September 21, 2006

The seed of a new story

I tied him to the foot of my bed.

He looked so magnificent squatting there on the balls of his feet, his arms draped along the length of the footboard, bound by wrists and elbows to the top rail. His cock swelled as I ran each scented scarf over his flesh, teasing him wordlessly with the promise of silken pleasure.

It was not long before I could smell his arousal. The scent of ball musk and pre-come slowly filled the room as I undressed, stripping off the armour that a woman wears to work, a woman like me, slipping my skirt down my thighs. He watched me with a combination of longing and wariness, as if afraid his watching me was not permitted.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kujmous said...

Your first sentence implies some form of power shift. Such an act as immobilizing has such a profound subordinate-to-superordinate prerequisite. This relationship had to be forged to this manner by some victory - whether physical, psychological, or sensual. Capturing this victory in words is essential.

How did you conquer him?

2:44 AM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home