Monday, August 14, 2006

I am soooo BAD

C. has a male guest tonite. A very funny, vanilla guy, who cracked one joke after another for a good hour. He's got some great puns.
Around 10 I told her I was going to bed, and to make sure she locked the door when she let him out, or I'd paddle her ass.
He said, "What? Me?"
I looked at him and asked, "You want to be spanked?"
He looked confused. She ROARED.
It was the second time he was confused this evening... apparently one of his jokes this evening started as... "Where do you find a Mistress?"
She said, "In the living room." (where I was)
He said, "What??"
Poor man.

(Which reminds me. I should check up on G. to see how things are going with training his submissive wife to be my pretty pony. Its a lot of work domming a Dom--they are so used to being the ones doing the mind-fucking. Part of me hopes he's not gotten very far. I would so very much enjoy figging him for his failure.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home