Saturday, April 08, 2006

Exquisite morning

this is an audio post - click to play

I was stunned when I went to make coffee this morning.

I looked out one of the windows overlooking the golf course and fell in-love: the sky is silver, and there is a fine drizzle-rain falling. Diamond-like droplets of water tremble on the leaves of the black bamboo and the grass is glowing the most incredible green, as if the light illuminating it was coming from below.

There is something about the rain here, it drenches my soul and makes me feel renewed.

I couldn't stay inside. I slipped on a robe and went out onto the patio, sipped my coffee and listened to the memory of last night's blues band while breathing in that wonderful air scented with springtime.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home