Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lost a bet!

Nasturtium climbing a tree (c) Kayar Silkenvoice 2006I awakened this morning to a glorious sunrise. The sky was rose and gold, and the light poured into my room, which faces east/northeast. I put on my robe and went outside to photograph it, but the forest nearby obscured it too much, and I was still too sleepy to consider driving to a better vantage point. So I went back inside and watched the display until it was replaced by the bold blue sky, and went back to sleep. What a luxury.

I worked 6 days this past week, over 60 hours. I'm tired. I woke up tired. And I'll do it again this coming week. The joys of the accounting field and end of the year. What keeps me going is knowing that in 8 weeks I get my life back, and in 10 - 12 weeks, I'll do my birthday vacation in some form or another. In another month or so I should probably decide what, if anything, I'll be doing. Last year I went to Key West. The year before that, Siletz Bay, and the year before that Litha Springs. Some days its good to have that light at the end of the tunnel to work towards.

I lost a bet this weekend. I never bet unless I'm certain I'm right. And I was certain. But I was wrong. Ah well. I should know better than to bet against M, but I didn't mind really, since it was a win-win situation. Not that I mind losing this bet, which entails me going to San Francisco instead of him coming here. We didn't agree on a date or a duration prior to making the bet, which is good, as I'll not really get to breathe again until mid-January, and that weekend I've already got plans lined up, much to his dismay.

I'm working on a naughty story, almost got it finished. Its been a while since I did nay writing and it feels good to get those creative erotica juices flowing again.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay,
I for one look forward to that next erotic imagining. You will be recording it, won't you?
My libido has been in hibernation of late. Can't get the pencil to paper. Don't know why. Maybe it's that I'm on the road, away from home.
Sixty hour weks are bad for you!
Michael

8:49 PM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the question is: what did you bet on?

4:18 PM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home