Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Attention Please I (erotic audio preview)

It is my intention to give voice to the sensual immediacy of life. I consider myself a thoughtful, provocative, and creative writer and narrator of erotic stories.

Today I am sharing a preview of my erotic audio story "Attention Please I". The complete text of this highly-rated story is available at Literotica.com

Summary:
This is the first of a two-part tale about the consequences to one woman for her attention-seeking behavior. This woman wants her lover's attention now--even though he is on the phone. He's made it clear that he doesn't want to be disturbed, so she sits on the edge of his desk and teases him by masturbating herself. When he finishes his call, he gives her what she so richly deserves--bent over his desk. Attention Please I has a short, but well-described build up, a very hot seduction, and a steamy finale.
This is a story that men, women, and couples will enjoy. For adult listeners only.
Length (11:56)

If you like what you hear, you can purchase the full version for $3.00 at Lulu.com or at Payloadz.com


via Paypal.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home